When your house is ready for renovation or if you are planning to built a house, then you know glass is often widely use in many different parts of the house be it interior or exterior. Glass are often custom made to fit into your space and creating a balance between function and style and bringing your ideas to life.
Glass door, glass windows, feature wall glass, glass staircase, glass shower screen, toilet / room mirrors, glass canopy/ skylight, kitchen glass backsplash, glass partition, decorative glass panels , balcony glass, glass fence, glass gate and many more are used in a home. Glass often specify to use in a variety of sizes, thickness , strength , tempered for safety and add on with a variety of designs, textured, colors and decorative elements and vary finishes.
Is important to have the right glass company to help in fitting the right glass for the right use for the right space from the very beginning. Glass work is a very specialize field much like the electrical or plumbing trade and as such should be left to the glass professionals.
A full glass service company can handle the entire glass needs for your home from start to finish, from design to glass selection, to fabrication production and to final installation.
We have worked with numerous customers over the years. Our main offering in customizing the glass work is not only giving you what you want but suggesting what elements of glass is most suited for the space as well as a possibly of adjustment to have your glass project come more within your budget’s range. Some seemingly small details can make a change in cost without altering safety and integrity.
You are in safe hand.
Let’s start with..
- You can email to us the layout drawing of your space and the types of glass work you want.
- A picture is worth one thousand words. If you have a picture of what you would like then it could provide us a better idea of what styles you are looking for.
- You can tell us what you need with pictures of glass you like.
- You can provide the measurements of glass you need or measurement of the openings.
- You can visit our showroom.
- Or we can set up an in home consultation. We will meet with you, measure, bring samples, literature and pictures to make sure that you get exactly what your options are and can make an educated and informed decision.